- Golf isn’t precisely the cheapest sport. Not only do you need a bag filled with chauffeurs, wedges, and woods but course costs make even one golf outing an exceptionally expensive hobby.
- One of the very best methods to navigate paying a premium simply to call yourself a golf enthusiast is to cash in on online offers– and Amazon Prime Day is an exceptional resource to do so.
- Whether you want a brand-new variety finder or a fresh new bag for your clubs, Prime Day makes it so those purchases will not be as much of a stretch on your budget as they normally are.
- With Prime Day 2020 on the horizon, we anticipate brands like TaylorMade and Callaway to offer golf devices at substantial discount rates.
- Inspect back to this page frequently as we’ll be upgrading it with the most current golf offers before and during Prime Day 2020 If you simply can’t wait and want to shop online offers right now, have a look at our updated day-to-day deals page, along with the latest online coupons
There’s absolutely nothing rather like the green lawn of a freshly groomed fairway glistening in the morning dew. If it weren’t for all that elegant golf gear– the cleats, the clubs, the balls, the bags, and yes, even the garments– it ‘d be simpler to enjoy this sort of blissful setting more frequently.
Naturally, fancy is nearly always synonymous with expensive– as is most golf gear itself. But what if you could splurge on expensive equipment at a not-fancy cost? Your ticket is Prime Day, Amazon’s enormous yearly sale that sees the online seller discount upwards of 1 million items– and there’s no better time to round out your golf kit (or begin fresh).
We’ve currently composed numerous purchasing guides on the best golf gear, and there’s always one common denominator: Callaway. Callaway makes quality golf equipment that’s frequently economical on its own but come Prime Day, it’s even less expensive.
Though Amazon’s yet to officially announce the dates for Prime Day 2020, we anticipate to see a lot of deals on golf equipment. If last year is any sign, Prime members will have the ability to cash in on discounts on everything from rangefinders and golf-specific sport watches to sets of golf clubs and boxes of balls.
Below, you’ll discover a few of the finest deals we found during last year’s sale. Examine back to this page frequently, too, as we’ll be upgrading it with all upcoming Prime Day 2020 deals leading up to, and during, the occasion.
When is Prime Day?
Amazon hasn’t yet revealed the precise dates for Prime Day 2020, though the event often occurs in July. In 2015’s sale happened throughout 48 hours between July 15 and17
Who can take part in Prime Day?
Anyone with an active Amazon Prime membership will have the chance to participate in Prime Day2020 If you aren’t yet a member (and have not registered in the past), Amazon deals a complimentary 30- day trial of Prime through its site. We recommend all brand-new users trigger the free trial right prior to the sale starts.
In 2015’s finest Prime Day golf offers:
Golf club offers
- Mazel Single-Length Iron Set, 9 Clubs, $22865(initially $278)[You saved $49.35]
- Callaway Boys XJ Hot Junior Children Golf Club Set, $18999(originally $26993)[You saved $79.94]
- Callaway Strata 12- Piece complete set, $17349(originally $21999)[You saved $46.50]
Rangefinder and other tech offers
- Bozily Golf Rangefinder, $12158(originally $18997)[You saved $68.39]
- Izzo Golf Swami 5000 GPS and Rangefinder, $7499(originally $14999)[You saved $75]
- Callaway 300 Pro Golf Lazer Rangefinder, $14999(originally $19999)[You saved $50]
- Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch, $10999(originally 169.99)[You saved $60]